Answers 2000 Privacy Policies Relating to ClickBank
The following information
applies to all downloadable Answers 2000 products, where ClickBank acts the retailer, including but not limited to:
IMPORTANT: This policy does NOT apply to products and services, offered by third parties, even if
they may be hyperlinked from our website(s). For example, this policy does NOT apply products offered by other
ClickBank vendors (even if we hyperlink to such products), NOR does it apply to products available from Amazon.com (even if we hyperlink to such products,
and/or we authored a book or Kindle eBook offered by Amazon). In any such case, you must contact the vendor/seller of the product or service directly.
Data Collection and Privacy for ClickBank Purchases
If you purchase one of our products where ClickBank acts as the retailer:
The above list relates specifically to ClickBank purchases, for general information our company's data
collection policies see
- We may collect information from you during the purchase process (potentially including
your email address, IP address, the date/time, and product purchased.
We use this information to fulfil the order, to provide customer service and support,
process refunds (where applicable), record-keeping, and security.
- Our retailer, ClickBank will also collect information necessary to process the order as explained on their website. Some of this information
may be shared with us. (Note: this does not include sensitive financial information such as credit card details).
- If you contact us regarding a purchase of one of our products made from ClickBank, we may need to share this information
with ClickBank to fulfil your request (such as to process a refund).
- If you contact ClickBank regarding a purchase of one of our products made from ClickBank, including through their support
ticketing system, they may need to share information with us, as explained on their website.
- For those of our websites where we provide a Members' Area or a "Lost Keys" for previous customers or registered users, we
may record information about log-ins, successful and unsuccessful accesses to that area/page.
- We will honour all requests to provide copies of any personal data that we are holding on you, or to correct any errors
in personal data, or to delete personal data held on you (in this case, you may no longer be able to access our products, services, and/or websites).
Some of our websites provide password protected areas, or areas for customers to replace "Lost Keys" or access downloads.
It is your responsibility to use these responsibly including:
- Not sharing any log-in or password details with people, and protecting them from disclosure to third parties.
- Not sharing any product keys with third parties.
- Retain your purchase information (including ClickBank receipt number) where needed to prove purchase or access
the protected page/area. We urge you to keep your ClickBank receipt number confidential from third parties, although
you may obviously include in correspondance with ourselves or ClickBank.
If you need to contact us or ClickBank for any questions or concerns about a purchase or a product, including refund requests:
- You may contact us or ClickBank, by using ClickBank's support ticketing system.
Instructions for using their support ticket system are provided in the email receipt with your purchase.
- Our company's contact details are provided on each of our product websites, as well as on
our main company website at http://www.ans2000.com/a2k_office.php
- We are happy to answer any reasonable questions that you may have about this policy or our products, whether or not you have made a