Internet & eBook Publishing News
eBook Publishing Tools
Activ E-Book Compiler
Bingo Card Printer
Word Search Printer
CB Vendor Graphics
Internet Marketing Graphics
Membership Site Graphics Free
CB Thank You Protector
Link Cloaker Free
Binary, Octal & Hexadecimal
Before the Dinosaurs
Of the Triassic
Of the Jurassic
Adding on Your Fingers
Multiplication Times Tables
Powers, Exponents, Indices, Surds
Radians & Steradians
Moles & Stoichiometry
The Solar System
117 Ways... Free
CB Profit Tips Free
Ciphers & Codes
Weight Loss Journey
Other Product Issues
No Longer Available
Not Our Product?
Company Web Sites
You Can Do Math: Percentages
This book will teach you about percentages and how to do calculations involving percentages. Most calculations can be done with and without a calculator. The questions and answers (which show you how to solve percentage problems) at the end of chapters will help you master this important math topic.
Topics covered include:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing Percentages
What is a Percentage?
Why Use Percentages?
Chapter 2: Converting Between Fractions and Percentages
How to Convert a Fraction into a Percentage
- Converting a Fraction into a Percentage without a Calculator
- Converting a Fraction into a Percentage without a Calculator (Equivalent Fraction Shortcut)
- Converting a Fraction into a Percentage using a Calculator
How to Convert a Percentage into a Fraction
Table of Equivalent Fractions and Percentages
Answers to Chapter 2 Questions
Chapter 3: Converting Between Decimals and Percentages
How to Convert a Decimal into a Percentage
- Converting a Decimal into a Percentage without a Calculator
- Converting a Decimal into a Percentage using a Calculator
How to Convert a Percentage into a Decimal
- Converting a Percentage into a Decimal without a Calculator
- Converting a Percentage into a Decimal using a Calculator
Table of Equivalent Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
Answers to Chapter 3 Questions
Chapter 4: Calculating Percentages of a Quantity or Amount
How to Calculate a Percentage of a Quantity or Amount
- Calculating a Percentage of a Quantity/Amount without a Calculator
- Calculating a Percentage of a Quantity/Amount without a Calculator (Using Portions Shortcut)
- Calculating a Percentage of a Quantity/Amount using a Calculator
Answers to Chapter 4 Questions
Chapter 5: Simple Interest
A Note on Terminology
How to Perform Simple Interest Calculations
- Simple Interest Calculations without a Calculator
- Simple Interest Calculations using a Calculator
Answers to Chapter 5 Questions
Chapter 6: Percentage Increases and Compound Interest
- How to Increase a Quantity/Amount by a Percentage
- How to Repeatedly Increase a Quantity/Amount by a Percentage
- Formulae for Percentage Increases
- Compound Interest Terminology
- How to Perform Compound Interest Calculations
Answers to Chapter 6 Questions
Chapter 7: Percentage Decreases and Depreciation
- How to Decrease a Quantity/Amount by a Percentage
- How to Repeatedly Decrease a Quantity/Amount by a Percentage
- Formulae for Percentage Decreases
- How to Perform Depreciation Calculations
Answers to Chapter 7 Questions
Chapter 8: Reverse Percentages
How to Reverse a Percentage Increase
- Formulae to Reverse a Percentage Increase
- Reverse a Percentage Increase Examples
How to Reverse a Percentage Decrease
- Formulae to Reverse a Percentage Decrease
- Reverse a Percentage Decrease Examples
Answers to Chapter 8 Questions
eBook (Electronic Book) - Available for Kindle
This book has been specially prepared for use on the Kindle - including taking great care to ensure all math symbols, formulas, and calculations display correctly on the Kindle screen (many other math books do not display math symbols correctly). A color screen is recommended, but not essential - there are a couple of diagrams where the text refers to colors in the picture - but these should still be understandable even on a black and white screen.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Answers 2000 Limited
ClickBank® is a registered trademark and service of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Answers 2000 Limited, ScriptRocket.com, MarketingRocket.com, MarketingRazor.com, CB Thank You Page Protector, CB MultiLink, CB Vendor Graphics Pack, CB Vendor Power Toolkit, CB Rocket, CB Profit Tips, are not endorsed by, nor associated with Keynetics Inc. We are simply members of ClickBank's programs, just like you.
3D "cover" and "box" images are for decorative purposes only. They do not represent actual products which are generally delivered as an electronic downloads. Most box/cover images on this website were created using Cover Factory.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE,COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
In Association With Amazon.com
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
In Association With Amazon.co.uk
Answers 2000 Limited is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
As an Amazon Associate, our company earns from qualifying purchases. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Disclosure: Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for our own company's websites, products, and services, and for other organization's websites, products, and services. In the case of links to other organization's websites, our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services, or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website. Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services, is based on information provided by that organization, the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question. Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
Click privacy for information about our company's privacy, data collection and data retention policies, and your rights.